Hi, I’m Sunny Sky and love working with children. I’ve gained a wealth of experience working with children over the years starting as a children’s entertainer and kids TV presenter. Evolving over my adult years, diving deeper into child psychology, training as a Mindfulness PBS Coach, (aligned with Mental Health Foundation), Compassionate Communications Coach, Youth Counsellor, Creative Arts & Performance Teacher, Brain Gym Facilitator, Rainbow Yoga Teacher, and Creative Art Therapist(IAT).
The key principals of my approach are based on a combination of holistic and science-based practices:
Offering a safe, inspiring, nurturing space to feel more connected!
EPIC KIDS ART CLASSES
Creative Therapy / Interactive Art Therapy (IAT)
KIDS ARE SUCH CREATIVE BRIGHT SPARK’S!
VisualArt is a form of communication’ the inner voice. The more kids get the opportunity for self-awareness through creativity and expression ‘ the more empowered and heart-centred they feel. Offering FUNky and holistic sessions gives youth the opportunity to feel expansive, explorative, and be able to create with JOY, ease, confidence and pride.
Individual and Group Workshops available.
After school 4-week programmes focussing on
Strengthening Connection, Confidence & Communication through Creative Exploration
COST: $160 total ($40 per session /per child) – small group focus
Includes : Class preparation Facilitation | Mentoring | Mindful wellbeing tips | Art supplies | Creative journal | Peaceful Parenting Resource Guide | Refreshments | Room hire | Lots of love
EPIC: Emotional & Physical Intergrative Connection – bringing neuroscience, mind-body awareness, social and emotional learning (SEL) together!
- RESPECTFUL RELATIONSHIPS – learn conflict resolution skills, learn to foster positive relationships, creating a better sense of unity.
- DEVELOP EMPATHY & COMPASSION connecting with others through compassionate (assertive) communication, emotional literacy, and self-control.
- CONFIDENCE & EMPOWERMENT, building resilience and cultivating self-awareness with self-regulation techniques and journal reflection. Sunny’s Heart-to-Heart teaching approach helps to uplift spirits, helping boost self-esteem and confidence, improving relationships.
- EMBODYING A DEEPER EMOTIONAL & PHYSICAL CONNECTION. Learn Mind-body connection, integrating breathing, body awareness practices with youth yoga and mindful movement.
- NURTURING & INSPIRING CREATIVITY cultivating motivation and inspiration through learning various art skills and mediums.
- IMPROVE WELLBEING – Integrating wellbeing coaching tips through creative, fun, artful play. Children will feel valued, supported, and empowered.
- POSITIVE SHIFT IN THE ENVIRONMENT – learning life skills in a fun creative way children feel more heart-centered, helping refresh their daily routine, creating a lighter more restorative feeling of energy having a positive impact in the schooling environment and homefront.
Helping kids thrive through Learning, Growth and Change. Providing effective tools for mental and physical wellbeing through fun mindful creative play. (Toddlers to Teens)
Supporting teachers in their wellbeing is paramount for effective childcare. With Epic Coaching, I’m able to holistically support teachers personally and professionally.
Providing professional development for TEACHERS – therapeutic play and wellbeing in the classroom. Facilitating tailor-made, age-appropriate EPIC classes, day programmes for STUDENTS integrating creative arts, drama, music, yoga, BrainGym and mindfulness.